Hot-Line Freight System, Inc. has immediate opportunities for Class A, CDL City P&D Truck Drivers and Line Haul drivers.
These 2 different full-time opportunities are as follows:
* City P/D = Monday – Friday working approx. 9-am – 6-7pm,
Responsibilities include City Pick-up/Delivery, loading and unloading trailers
* Line Haul = 8pm – 6-7am
Responsibilities include the transportation of shipments between terminals, nightly.
* Home every day. Weekends off.
* Forklift experience preferred
* Benefit packages including Health, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
* Minimum of 2 years of experience driving a semi-tractor trailer (driving school counts as 1 year)
*At least 23 years old with a clean MVR and Hazmat endorsement. (Haz must be obtained within 90 days of hire)
Call Karie at 608-486-1611 For more information.